Elenco blog personale

Cerca nel blog

lunedì 14 giugno 2010

u.s.a



Last week i have been for the first time in the u.s.a, New york and Washington D.C.I take my degen de 1103 with me to try any listening in bc and ham band.Unforntunatlly, the noise was loud and i'wasn't able to hear as i wanted.In bc band, in New York many stations on mw and lw during the day.I visited the NBC studios in the Rockfeller center.If you go there a visit is a good thing to do.I visited the televisions studios and it was a very interesting expirience.Have fun and enjoy your radio 73s Alex

3 commenti:

  1. Senz'altro hai fatto un errore di battitura e non volevi istigare la lotta armata, vero? (hi!)
    Sono stato anch'io a N.Y. giusto 10 anni fa e l'ho trovata molto bella, meglio di come me l'aspettavo, pur con le sue contraddizioni. Non avevo portato con me la radio e non ho visitato nessuna stazione né radio, né tv, ma è stata una bella esperienza. Ciao!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Azz...dove ho sbagliato?

    RispondiElimina