Elenco blog personale

Cerca nel blog

martedì 16 febbraio 2010

CQ WPX FROM IQ3TN



Last Sunday the IQ3TN crew took part in the WPX RTTY Contest.We operated as a multi for 24 hours.
This was my first experience on radioteletype mode.I usually operate on cw, and I haven't never operated on rtty.The photo you see above is your truly DX Blogger on the IQ3TN's shack during the operations.Unfortunately during my shift the propagation wasn't very good, and I made qso only with Europe.
Next week end there will'be the ARRL DX CW Contest, one of my favourite contest.I hope to work as many U.S and Canadian stantions as possible!Have a nice DX!


Il gruppo di IQ3TN ha preso parte al CQ WPX RTTY Contest lo scorso fine settimana.Questa è stata la mia prima esperienza in RTTY e devo dire che nonostante le mie diffidenze iniziali ho trovato divertente e performante l'uso della RTTY.Il prossimo fine settimana ci sarà un altro interessante appuntamento il Contest dell'ARRL DX CW una ghiotta e divertente occasione per collegare stazioni americane e canadesi e possibilmente aumentare il WAS!See you in test agn!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento